Monday, July 20, 2009

Carnahan Healthcare Forum Report


In the above, I follow Rep Russ Carnahan (D-MO) out of his healthcare forum, try to get his attention a couple of times, but then his staffer blocks me. Here's my unasked question: Will the healthcare bill waive sovereign immunity and allow people to sue the government if the new healthcare administration is complicit in the death or injury of a patient?

You can see my updates from the event on Twitter.com.

It's a busy day for me, so it will take time for me to get more updates posted. Stephanie Rubach got in a good question, but I wasn't able to interview her. I did get an interview with Kevin Jackson.

More to follow...

5 comments:

Sharp Elbows Stl said...

Its one of those bloggers quick....umm... just ignore him. Go Go GO!

Anonymous said...

umm...no...I'm going to ignore Sharp Elbows Stl. I'm not in the business of telling anyone else what to think like Sharp! Obviously Sharp is liberal...they just hate it when someone doesn't agree with them. It makes them VERY upset. BooHoo!!!

dsm. Thanks for the blog. I plan to save your blog and use it when contacting legislators and Pres "O".

dsm said...

@Anonymous Thanks for the cover fire! But, um... er... you're shooting at friendlies. Sharp Elbows was talking about Carnahan, not me. I recommend his coverage at McCaskill's Tea Party.

Anonymous said...

This politician keeps saying our current healthcare system is broken.
When you care breaks, do you just throw it away and buy a new one?..of course not, you fix it! We have the greatest healthcare system in the world! All we need to do is fix the inadequate parts of it.
I'll tell you whats broken, our Federal Government! That's what needs fixing! We need to clean house in Washington and get rid of all these lying and bought politicians!

dsm said...

@Anonymous I'm posting an interview with Ed Martin who recently announced that he's running against Carnahan. I ask him if he's willing to commit to not serving consecutive terms--that's a foundational principal of my blog. That will go up sometime this weekend, but please checkout part 1!