Monday, April 13, 2009

Bill Hennessy Interview

This past weekend I went down to The Arch and Kiener Plaza. I was hoping to find the protest led by A New Way Forward and get some video interviews with the protesters. I got there about 1:20PM and the protest was scheduled for 1:00, so I think I missed their smallish event. I did get the sweet picture above—it was a goregous day. My next stop was Kiener Plaza for an interview with the leader of the Saint Louis Tea Party movement, Bill Hennessy.

When I got to Kiener Plaza, I wandered around a bit taking pictures including the one above. The water in the fountain was orange for National Caution Cone Week or some-such. I noticed a similarly orange fountain at the botanical gardens earlier in the week. Your tax dollars at work. I also took some video:


Bill was gracious enough to consent to an interview. Since I've never done an interview before, it's a little rough in places. Feel free to offer your constructive criticisms! Due to YouTube limitations, I had to split the interview in half. (I'm working on another post about the hardware and software I used and what I learned.) With that, here's part 1 of the interview:


And here's part 2:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hennessy is the real deal. The man is genuine, sincere, knowledgable, and passionate about the future of this country. We need more like him.